Are you looking for accommodation in the capital of Europe for a short stay?
I suggest you to rent a charming accommodation in Laeken. Two studios provide the city facilities in a quiet and wooded area.
You will enjoy a pleasant stay in town without having the disadvantages.
A quiet and pleasant stay
For a minimum stay of 3 months, your accommodation will bring you all the necessary comfort:
- close to the Heysel, the Royal Greenhouses and the Japanese Tower;
each apartment for rent is furnished and has its own kitchen and bathroom (bath or shower);
- ease of parking: easy and free parking in the street;
- nice decoration;
- green, quiet and airy neighbourhood just a step away from the ring;
- an apartment in the green lung of the city, at the edge of the fields, with good transport connections;
- The location is ideal for trainees, employees on assignments or people renovating their homes.
Interior architect, I had the great pleasure of building and decorating my house myself.
The term "La Reverdie" is inspired by the term of the same name, coming from the Middle Ages and referring to the return of spring. The troubadours sang odes at La Reverdie...
This means an expression in the image of the district and the building, verdant and pleasant.
A sought-after neutral decor will welcome you every day in a quiet and revitalizing environment. Formerly the most famous guest rooms in Brussels, these accommodations will bring you ease and tranquility. To give you an idea of the style, I invite you to discover my achievements in interior decoration.
Would you like to rent a short-term accommodation in Brussels? Contact me for more information or request a studio for rent. Located at 124 A and B, Avenue de la Bugrane in Laeken, La Reverdie welcomes you at any time of the year. Do not hesitate either to contact me for any request or additional question, I will answer you with pleasure.